Learn to Use Stylex Easy-Rinse Hair Wax In Just 3 Steps – and Create These 3 Amazing Looks
How do you use Stylex Easy-Rinse Hair Wax?
Step 1: Get a small, coin-sized amount of wax on your fingertips.
Step 2: It’s a hard wax, so warm it up. Rub your hands vigorously for about one minute, till soft and ready to apply.
Step 3: Apply on damp, newly washed hair or blow-dried hair and style with swag! Sharpen your hair part. Add volume to roots. Or run your fingers through your hair, front to back, or back to front. Let wax set and finish with hairspray.Now that you’ve mastered the technique, use Stylex Easy-Rinse Hair Wax to create these three amazing hairstyles!
Hairstyle No. 1: On The Go
- This style is best achieved on towel-dried or blow-dried hair.
- Apply Stylex Easy-Rinse Hair Wax to hair tips.
- Create a spiky look, twist on hair to emphasize curls or waves, or comb through hair for business casual meetings.
Hairstyle No. 2: Formal
- Create a memorable look for formal occasions. Blow dry hair, then apply hair wax.
- Style your hair into a classic slick-back: comb your hair toward the back.
- Or create a side-parted look – part hair with your comb, then comb from the parting sideways or diagonally.
Hairstyle No. 3: Gimmick
- Amp up your weekend style! Apply wax on towel-dried hair.
- Volumize from the roots by raising hair upwards with your hands and then blow drying.
- Or apply hair wax to ends, then scrunch, bend, and twist sections of hair to achieve a sexy, messy, bedhead look.